Nerf Michael Myers and The Doctor

Both of these Killers are op, you literally don't need brain power to play with them. The Doctor just spams M2 and Myer's absurd small terror radius with a power like Evil Within just makes them unfair. Especially on small maps. Please nerf them.

Comments

  • @fabeck said:

    Both of these Killers are op, you literally don't need brain power to play with them. The Doctor just spams M2 and Myer's absurd small terror radius with a power like Evil Within just makes them unfair. Especially on small maps. Please nerf them.

    Gtfo

  • @fabeck said:

    Both of these Killers are op, you literally don't need brain power to play with them. The Doctor just spams M2 and Myer's absurd small terror radius with a power like Evil Within just makes them unfair. Especially on small maps. Please nerf them.

    Sort your head out or uninstall the game

  • Imagine calling Micheal OP OMEGALUL

  • Myers is fine LEAVE HIM ALONE

  • @SaboThisAss said:

    Bruh both of them are just fine as is, sure Doctor is annoying, but you can play around him. Myers is honestly easy to play around, just avoid being in his sight and loop him like any other killer with no terror radius. Myers is actually pretty hard to play (Doctor too from what I’ve seen), so yeah they take some skill (anything in this game pretty much does).

    Doctor is really easy to play actually

  • If you think Myers is op you're just plain bad at the game. You must've never played killer before to think these 2 killers are op. Instead of screaming into an echo chamber about who's op why not try them first and realize you're just trash. I bet if you played either of them you would consistently do badly.


    Neither of them are strong, they just have annoying gimmicks that can catch you off guard at times.

  • @Hetameme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/173620/nerf-michael-myers-and-the-doctor

    You've literally picked two killers that specifically require a certain amount of skill to play well. I main doctor and I don't think he's unfair at all, he requires knowing map layout, shock range/timing, and slowdown perks since he's already good with detection. On the other hand I had my first two games as Micheal yesterday and got hella bullied. Now I give props to any Micheal main stuffs pretty difficult. His base movement speed is slightly less and even more so when stalking. His lunge is also reduced which messed me up multiple times, even in tier III evil within (which btw I've activated on accident multiple times) is still pretty easy to loop and avoid.

    Okay, I'm not about the be the idiot calling doctor op, but you're a whole other kinda idiot. Doctor takes skill? He's legit one of the easiest killers. Please don't be the idiot on the other side of the spectrum. Doctor is an easy killer with annoying mechanics, this is why people call him op. He's not op, but he is most definitely not a skill based killer either.

  • @lerohi said:

    Imagine calling Micheal OP OMEGALUL

    I can't imagine how bad you'd have to be to think this. I mean I'm not good at survivor, but I'm not THAT bad.

  • @mentalpopcorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462454#Comment_1462454

    Okay, I'm not about the be the idiot calling doctor op, but you're a whole other kinda idiot. Doctor takes skill? He's legit one of the easiest killers. Please don't be the idiot on the other side of the spectrum. Doctor is an easy killer with annoying mechanics, this is why people call him op. He's not op, but he is most definitely not a skill based killer either.

    That's a good comment lol. Idiot on the other end of the spectrum. Hahaha

  • They're good. Myers could use a minor buffs though, but doctor is fine.

  • @YaiPa said:

    I'm happy that Myers is still played at yellow ranks, enjoy it until you can. You won't see many Myers at higher ranks.

    Bro you've destroyed this man's whole career 😂

  • @fabeck said:

    Both of these Killers are op, you literally don't need brain power to play with them. The Doctor just spams M2 and Myer's absurd small terror radius with a power like Evil Within just makes them unfair. Especially on small maps. Please nerf them.

    How about we nerf your face 🤬

  • @fabeck said:

    Both of these Killers are op, you literally don't need brain power to play with them. The Doctor just spams M2 and Myer's absurd small terror radius with a power like Evil Within just makes them unfair. Especially on small maps. Please nerf them.

    Honestly I think myers needs a small buff, like for example with his add on scratch mirror (I'm a survivor main so correct me if I'm wrong) being terrible on certain maps. The Doctor is completely fine, yes the constant spam of M2 is annoying you can avoid it. Yes if you're in a chase or simply didn't see the doctor coming your way, it's hard to avoid but honestly with practice with looping and just general escape tactics he becomes a little easier to go against.

    Basically they're balanced just fine. Also if all killers were easy literally no-one would play DBD it would be boring as hell.

  • @mentalpopcorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462454#Comment_1462454

    Okay, I'm not about the be the idiot calling doctor op, but you're a whole other kinda idiot. Doctor takes skill? He's legit one of the easiest killers. Please don't be the idiot on the other side of the spectrum. Doctor is an easy killer with annoying mechanics, this is why people call him op. He's not op, but he is most definitely not a skill based killer either.

    I play survivor more often, so I don't know why you're claiming I'm an idiot from the other spectrum. I never said that doctor was an extremely high skill cap, nor did I mean for it to come across that way. I'm simply saying that not every casual player can just pick up doctor immediately and get a simple 4k. Of course, good doctors absolutely slap but it's because they've invested time into the killer and learning his base kit.

  • Hello, if you are having trouble against Myers, i recommend using Spine Chill, it's very useful against every stealth killer, second, his breathing is very loud, so as soon as you hear it run away, try to check your sorroundings while doing gens, totems, healing, etc. While looping him, try crouching from time to time if he's trying to stalk, this will prevent him from using his power, if he's tier 1, run away and hide as much as you can, you have to waste his time, don't panic if he pops tier 3, drop pallets a bit earlier and you are fine.

  • #########! Bait post im guessing

  • @fabeck said:

    Both of these Killers are op, you literally don't need brain power to play with them. The Doctor just spams M2 and Myer's absurd small terror radius with a power like Evil Within just makes them unfair. Especially on small maps. Please nerf them.

    Play as them and then come back to this topic.

  • Baitposter, Stop responding to this thread.

  • Myers isnt op at all and neithers doctor. Even at almost rank 9 I can say that not many people know how to play doctor "properly". Most doctors I go against just farm by shocking and then get pallet looped instead of getting the survivor to tier 3 as they go to throw down a pallet. As for Myers, there are a few people who think he is op because he can insta down but that's like saying all insta down perks shouldnt be in the game XD also if he doing tombstone Myers then he has to spend the ENTIRE GAME just stalking to get infinite EW3 so if he gets gen rushed then hes screwed

1 2 ›