Can someone give me an advice?
How to stay calm when playing DBD?
I have a love/hate relationship with this game but i really want to love it fully. Sometimes its just impossible.
Whether you're playing survivor or a killer, how do you guys stay chill?
My last 2 games were a facecamping doc on 4 gens still alive and a tunneling freddy where i didn't have ds to give me at least a little time. I was angry and disappointed and i really don't want to feel that way when im supposed to play the game end enjoy that time.
Thanks in advance
Comments
I put music on and enjoy the show.
That part with deathslinger made me laugh. Hahaha that's what i call a good advice.
Thanks man, i appreciate.
When I get frustrated I play something else.
Well, it is cliched but I tell myself that it's just a game and I don't know these people, there are nobody to me. It's the same with an exam - when you are too concentrated, you can panic and be stressed. That's why I try to relax and don't let myself be provoked. Also, the closed end-game chat helped me a lot ๐I just go to another game and forget what happened in this one.
I'd say:
Make a friend or two that will have your back in dire situations. The current dbd player base is cold and judgemental. Expect no love from randoms and you won't be let down.
Don't take it so seriously. You may invest emotionally on the characters outside the game, but you have to keep it in mind that the digetic world of the game and it's characters are not real. Start playing the killer more, because you'll have less anxiety. Playing a survivor could freak you out for obvious reasons. Until you're in a stable and strong state of mind, only play the killer. Say, it's not real.