AaA
b?
c.
I was asking a queston to the "discussion" forum so i just edited the threat.Wasn't able to delete it :D
d!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
F!
H! ❤️
k.
We forgot the J!
L(OL)
M 😁
N 😃
...
O and P
edit: dang I dont know how to post a pic of Opie Taylor....
QQ?
I baked it today for bots topic, but it will fit here, too.
Running in the 90s
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
b?
c.
I was asking a queston to the "discussion" forum so i just edited the threat.Wasn't able to delete it :D
d!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
F!
H! ❤️
k.
We forgot the J!
L(OL)
M 😁
N 😃
...
O and P
edit: dang I dont know how to post a pic of Opie Taylor....
QQ?
I baked it today for bots topic, but it will fit here, too.
Running in the 90s