Any? TV, Comic/Manga, Book, Games, and Real life killers or monsters?
By real life I mean urban legends (like werewolf, bunnymen, Frankenstein, Dracula, etc.)
I will say Sabrina Spellman and Lucifer Morningstar cause it's a horror show, by the way the 2018 one (Sabrina for Survivor)
And Cthulhu



Comments
I'm a huge fan of Shrek.
I've always wondered if Voldemort would fit into dbd. I know that Harry Potter is like a kid/teen book or whatever but if you've read the books Voldemort is actually an extremely evil terrorist and he does some terrible things to people... he would be pretty scary at his peak power ngl. Of course it will never happen, just fun to imagine haha.
Lord Farquaad should be the Killer💀
I mean Harry is a teen and teens are fine with DBD, Laurie and Quentin are literally teens Voldemort is extremely evil, but I don't know if J.K Rowling will agree to add her series in a horror game, but who knows
That would be some top tier killer game play right there.
I mean Laurie and Quentin are teens so Harry is fine to be in the game also Voldemort is extremely evil, but I'm not sure with J.K Rowling will agree to add her series in a horror game, but hey you never know
Nurse is shaking 💀
Still stand by these two. Prove me wrong
I forgot about the movies name but it's a classic if you know what I mean, and it was something new too. To bad it didn't get the attention it needed
Big trouble in little China. Classic
This art reminded me of Leviathan from biblical stories.