2 killers mode, 8 survivors?

I wish so much there was a mode with two killers and obviously more survivors.
Killers mode is so serious. 
If I want to have fun, chill and still have a good game ill go play survivors mode.
Coop with another killer would be awesome to me. More exciting than anything else, a new killer, map... 
In terms of fun this would be the best.
The details and how to make this work? 
I believe if the devs do a reunion and discuss about this, they can make this happen. Imagine how cool that would look on a promotional trailer, two killers working together?
I honestly don't believe this will happen because this would need more money and skills than what they currently have but well... Let's hope. 
If you want this too, support this comment

Comments

  • Seriously just because people want to mix it up and be a bit competitive with others your annoyed though a ridiculous about of asking is annoying dont mean you can dictate people to stop asking
  • Will never happen before we get dedicated server which will never happen :wink:

  • Very useful answer. Obviously if I posted this that's because I wanna know other's thoughts about this subject. If I want insults or hate I can find it easily... Give me a link for where I can see similar posts instead, be a useful user of this forum instead of whatever you're being now.
  • Master said:

    Will never happen before we get dedicated server which will never happen :wink:

    Ok but again why can't the people that play it fund the creation of servers for the game
  • Seriously just because people want to mix it up and be a bit competitive with others your annoyed though a ridiculous about of asking is annoying dont mean you can dictate people to stop asking
    Maybe u need some clues about when people laughs at themselves...
  • Can't even get a lobby with 4 survivors.....

  • Very useful answer. Obviously if I posted this that's because I wanna know other's thoughts about this subject. If I want insults or hate I can find it easily... Give me a link for where I can see similar posts instead, be a useful user of this forum instead of whatever you're being now.
    Maybe u need some clues about when people laughs at themselves...
  • That's a lil exaggeration right there, finding lobbies since last week is no longer a problem (almost) Well I hope that at some point they will step up. 
  • They said in a stream they were working on another gamemode.

    I for one hope for a zombie mode where theres 1 killer 9 survivors.

    No items
    No hooks
    No generators
    Mori without hook restriction

    When you get moried you change in to a random killer

    Ends when theres only one survivor left to be declared the ultimate survivor.

  • Wow which stream? 
    Even if they can't make it a 9 survivors mode, a simple 'survival mode' with the regular 4 survs one killer with mori would be fun already. 
  • 'We did a pretty good job soo far'
  • Vietfox said:
    Very useful answer. Obviously if I posted this that's because I wanna know other's thoughts about this subject. If I want insults or hate I can find it easily... Give me a link for where I can see similar posts instead, be a useful user of this forum instead of whatever you're being now.
    Maybe u need some clues about when people laughs at themselves...
    Vietfox: Stop the useless answer and say something useful you seem like a guy who spends lots of time here so you must have some interesting thoughts. (I'm really being nice with you, loose that not constructive attitude please)
  • sounds nice but we don't need two face camping killers
  • We need dedicated servers for that. P2p is already #########.
  • Vietfox said:
    Very useful answer. Obviously if I posted this that's because I wanna know other's thoughts about this subject. If I want insults or hate I can find it easily... Give me a link for where I can see similar posts instead, be a useful user of this forum instead of whatever you're being now.
    Maybe u need some clues about when people laughs at themselves...
    Vietfox: Stop the useless answer and say something useful you seem like a guy who spends lots of time here so you must have some interesting thoughts. (I'm really being nice with you, loose that not constructive attitude please)
    Or else? I think the reponse was valid for the question.
  • Decisive would actually have to be banned in that mode.

    Not about that masochistic lifestyle.