Nea's Set Cosmetic Bugged?
I've seen two players now in my lobbies, with the head cosmetic from the new Nea skin equipped without the other cosmetic pieces.
How is this possible? I don't have the outfit but im pretty sure its a set and can't be mixed with other cosmetics.
Here's the images:
Sorry for the bad quality, i play on console and had to take pictures with phone, but you see it right?
What's going on?


Comments
There's a certain thing you can do to separate the head from the rest of the set.
The devs don't want people to explain how, so I can't go into detail, but it's a very simple exploit that I'm surprised more people don't know about.
Just know that it is possible and that these people aren't necessarily like hackers or anything.
So how do you do it?
Go on youtube and use your brain
It's greedy marketing tactics. They sell it as a set but they know they can sell it in pieces.
I see that community managers statement was that it would look bad in pieces due to clipping issues but anybody complained whatsoever. That's a lot of seeds of mistrust spreaded.
Exactly.
Call of Duty does the same thing with their Cosmetics for guns.
They sell a great one in a bundle that you have to purchase for let's say $8, but it comes with charms and other skins for other guns as well.
You cannot purchase the skin alone.