Can We get the normal DBD theme song back please???
I appreciate anything extra dbd makes but please the clown music is getting to me
I appreciate anything extra dbd makes but please the clown music is getting to me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And darker sky in menu
I love the clown music. Has that sorta of retro Parisian vibe which is fascinating
I gotta agree. I’m happy that there’s a 1 hr killer theme vid on YT. That was my favorite theme music
It is just so damn awesome.
I would assume this will be the new normal. When a new killer comes out, they will probably have a new theme that will play.
Not that the old DBD music is done, but it will probably be a while before they return it.
What is this? A calm and somewhat enjoyable DBD discussion thread? WE CAN'T HAVE THIS. YOU'RE ALL TOXIC AND I'LL CAMP YOU FOREVER. IF YOU THINK KILLERS ARE OP YOUR OPINION IS WRONG AND HAG AND TRAPPER ARE STILL ######### TIER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
k a p p a
Anyways. I would really enjoy a Jukebox like system in the main menu.
Yeah, I do love the music theme changing for events but they do fell less special if they hang around too long. :P
Plus it's got to be one of my top three theme musics for vidya games ever.
It's back to normal the next update.
We prayed to the lords and the lords delivered
JUKEBOX.. YAAAAAAAS