Kyf should have all killers and survivors unlocked
Is there anyway to make kyf have all things unlocked?? Gives a chance to try out the characters and see if its something you like. Before you buy it. Like i would love to try put pyramid head before i buy him.
Comments
I would love this as an option. All the perks (even teachables of Survivors/Killers you don't own) are already unlocked, so why not let us try the killer's powers too?
Would not worked with licensed characters as the license holders (NOT BHVR) make that call on how their property is monetized in game (meaning free access is unlikely).
I am with that. Even thought i have every killer and surv it would be good thing for testing new killers and new perks before buying it.
might be possible for original dlc characters, very unlikely for licensed characters. But, since they removed splinters I don't see why they would add this ability.
No way, it would defeat the purpose of buying in-game content (besides skins) to help fund updates and changes we all ask for. Only licensed characters require real money, the rest require grindage...
a fair option to achieve new content. I could only support this if some type of purchaseable in-game pass for all future content would be implemented.
Hey, I should get stuff for free. It would be cool if they gave me free things.
They had a trial system with splinters, but thats gone. And kyf's is basically a testing grounds anyways.
It would be cool but it'll probably work for non-licensed killers only.
If its contained to KYF and there's no way to earn BP/shards from it, I don't see the harm in letting players play any survivor/killer in the game (apart from maybe the licensed ones since they're.. licensed.).