I’ve heard it all.
So last night I was playing a lot of survivor and in one game I was against a Spirit, she chased a Jane at the very start of the match and either gave up chasing or lost her. The Jane didn’t have Iron Will and the Spirit was using Stridor so I’m assuming she just gave up. She then proceeded to chase me and again, presumably gave up. She then went back after Jane and then back after me before she DC from the match. Keeping in mind only 2 gens were fixed. I found it odd and annoying that a rank 4 Spirit with Stridor would give up so easily, especially after putting on a cake offering, but I just thought ‘meh’ and went onto a new match.
Around 2 matches later I was up against a Huntress. She hit a David at the start and lost him. And then found and hit me and again, gave up chasing me almost instantly. 2 gens popped and once again they DC. I then realise it’s the exact same killer, also equipped with another cake offering. This time I decide to message them.
I’m not abusive, I just wanted to know why they kept giving up so easily and wasting so many cake offerings as it was becoming tiring and I don’t want to keep ending up in their lobby. They then proceeded to call me and I quote “a boosted survivor” which 1) makes no sense, because if I was boosted I would be an easy down and 2) that insults THEM as they’re calling me a bad survivor but couldn’t down me or anybody else for that matter? - I then sent them a photo of my rank 1 Michael to show them I’m not some survivor main and they then had the AUDACITY to say that Michael is an easy killer to play as and is for noobs. LMAO.
This was then followed by them telling me whenever they see me in a lobby they are going to play as Nurse and I quote “strangle me and all of the other survivors to death” - I mean, that’s one way to show your skills. Bring an Ebony. 🤦🏻♂️😂
Has anybody else ever came across the same survivor or killer who always DC? It’s just so aggravating to go against. Especially when you’re trying to level characters up and you keep being cheated out of BP.
Comments
This is also their PS4 bio which clearly shows what type of person they are...
L O L.
If I have.. I didn't realize it. I don't usually pay attention to user names besides "that one was the meg, he played well/terribly/"
but, there was one person that asked me to farm (I think I was killer... not sure) and I said no.
I don't remember if I left the lobby or if they did, or no one did (I do dodge if the killer asks me to farm so I think I was the killer)
but, I got another game at some other point and didn't notice a msg (I usually have youtube open while I wait for a match so this is actually pretty normal)
the message was "put noed you will need it"
after the match she send another msg "you didn't want to farm with me"
I do remember not killing anyone in the match (at max 1 person), but it was a normal bad match, not one of those were the survivors just bully you all game... so I laughed and said "farming is boring"
I opened the messages on my ps4 to check, the first msg was on september last year, and the NOED one was march this year. The grudge is real...🤣
People are just weird. One thing I find really odd is I notice a lot of players on PS4 have bios about DBD. So I’m assuming it’s the only multiplayer game they play. People need to venture out more lol. I think this is why I get some really salty messages because when people die in this game they act like they died in real life.
I wasn’t even being rude to this killer. I just genuinely wanted to know why they kept leaving so fast. They said they were going to report me, which I told them was fine as I hadn’t done anything that was reportable. They then became really juvenile and told me to ‘get back in the kitchen where I belong’ 😂.
feel like he should be banned not you..
I’m careful when I message people. I’m never abusive. They just got really defensive for no reason. You can turn games around when you have zero hooks and 1 gen left standing. So I just don’t get why you’d give up after losing 2, especially when you don’t commit to any chase.
Yeah there was a chick i saw dc 3 seperate times, every time i was killer except the last time i was a survivor. I finally called her on it, told her its ######### up and she screws her team every time. She doesnt likdme being tunneled apparently. Eventually she apologizwd but then changed her name to hex ragequit so idk if she actually stopped or not. Luckily i havent seen her in a lobby in 6 months.
Micheal? Easy? what planet are they living on? Micheal's relatively simple sure but easy? not in a million years
They probably just felt like they had lost at that point and wanted to move on to the next game. I know it's possible to come back from losing 2 - 3 gens without a hook, but it is really deflating when you abandon your first chase after 2 pallets or so and two gens immediately pop
They didn’t actually immediately pop. She chased the David for awhile before the first one got done. I was working on the second right next to her and she kept ignoring me. And then hit me off it but didn’t continue to chase. She then accused me of being a gen rusher. They’re just a sore loser. I’m not sure how they even got to rank 4 if this is how they play. The fact they bragged about how they would have beat me if they were using the Nurse with an ebony mori says it all. 😂😂
Is this just a long-winded humble brag? What a pointless thread
Where did I brag? And you’ve already commented so why say this now? What a pointless second comment.
The point of my post is about how annoying it is to go against players who DC and deny you BP for literally no reason other then that they felt like it.