Please fix the DC penalty ASAP
The game is becoming unplayable. In 4/9 games I played last night at least 1 person dced at the start of the game.
Don't like the killer? Dc.
Get downed first early in the game while out of position? Dc.
A teammate makes a stupid play? Dc.
So many survivors are acting like petulant children. This is why the dc penalty was 100% necessary. Pls fix. Thanks.
Comments
I’ve stopped playing until it’s fixed. As survivor I’m sick of constantly being 3 vs 1 the whole game.
As killer it annoys me how you lose so many BP, pip chance and just a lot of the “gameplay,” when two survivors DC right away. Not using OP addons, moris, no camping or tunneling they just quit.
I know people don’t want DC penalties incorrectly affecting people but this makes the game so unfun.
I dont see how its any different to before, except replace dc with 1st hook suicide.
In most of my games as killer a survivor will give up on either the 1st of 2nd hook. Its only full swf groups that seem to go through all 3 hooks.
Most likely this is due to how depressing solo survivor has become
True true, but I guess we have to start somewhere. This is the problem with playing with other people, strangers, they have no obligation to your fun.
It reminds me of World of Warcraft, people dropping group if they didn’t get the random dungeon they wanted, or if someone died on first pull. They would leave party and only get like a 15 minute penalty during which they could still do solo questing