Can you mori people in lockers now?
I was myers with j tombstone and someone hopped in a locker, and for a split second before I checked it, I saw the prompt to kill. I wasn't fast enough to counteract muscle memory. Can you do it now?
I was myers with j tombstone and someone hopped in a locker, and for a split second before I checked it, I saw the prompt to kill. I wasn't fast enough to counteract muscle memory. Can you do it now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no
Um, no, I don't think so. It was probably just a little lag between the prompts. Lockers are probably Tombstone Myer's biggest counter, so I doubt it would ever get changed.
God I wish. I have yet to get the evil incarnate achievement because there is always that one survivor that hops in a locker to screw over your achievement.