Pop Goes the Weasel is in the shrine!!
Time to pick it up if, like me, you don't have it yet! :D
Time to pick it up if, like me, you don't have it yet! :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shrine refreshes every Tuesday, so most people who wanted it noticed it earlier in the week.
I like your spirit but you're a bit late
it's cool, I discover everything late.
on an unrelated note, anybody see that hilarious "wazzup" Bud Light commercial?? ๐
Not yet, but I heard it's parodied in Scary movie. No spoilers please if you've seen it.
I admire these threads.
I Love when people make PSA's on Pop, BBQ, DS and Borrowed Time.
They're strong perks that need to be grabbed.