I just encountered the most hilarious Demodoggo glitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCXe_o48E1Q


I got past the exit gates lmao btw this is a thing that needs to be fixed.


I mori'd someone literally as they were trying to exit. The exit spear things were past his waist, but it still let me Mori so I did. Relatively, Demodoggo's doggo animation pulled him past the gate, and when I came out of it I was on the wrong side.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That's awesome...

    ...and scary, i feel like he exited the Realm completely and is free to roam the world!

  • I didn’t realise this glitch was still in the game. It happened to me as a survivor last year and I had to jump off the edge of the cliff which then threw me back into the map and I had to go to the other exit gate to actually be able to escape. It was so weird but fun.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    I didn’t realise this glitch was still in the game. It happened to me as a survivor last year and I had to jump off the edge of the cliff which then threw me back into the map and I had to go to the other exit gate to actually be able to escape. It was so weird but fun.

    How did you get back there as a survivhurrr?

  • I was just trying to escape and instead of doing the animation of me leaving, I had control of my survivor and could run around freely. So instead of DCing and losing my BP, I kept running and eventually fell off a cliff which sent me back into the game. I think I have it uploaded somewhere on YouTube. I’ll have to check.