If DBD was a TV Show."Into The Fog"

The episodes will probably be 15 minutes longs & will be about the killers Bio.This will add more about the Killers motives,thoughts,& how they actually sound like.The show should be called "Into The Fog".

Question:Who's Story would be most hyped about.

My answer would be Ghostface,Deathslinger, Or Legion

Comments

  • I could see it alot like a reality TV show where it'll show a typical interaction (Meg stuns trapper with a pallet, then T bags abit), then it cuts over to a the 1 on 1 interview where Trapper is sitting down backstage talking to the camera.

    "Ya know, I REALLY thought I would be RESPECTED when I took this job, but I'm not and they dont get it that killers have feelings too"

    Cuts back to the match as Meg meets up with Nea working on a gen.

    "Did ya see that awesome pallet stun? Baby killer is probably gonna DC any second now, lol"

  • It could turn into a comedy, like a more brutal version of Takeshi's Castle or Total Wipeout.

    Having Richard Hammond commentate on a match would be amusing, and having those backstage segments @LordGlint mentioned, it gives me vibes along the lines of Match Of The Day!

    Interviewer - "So, Evan. That was a disappointing performance out there, and you must have felt gutted by the result"

    Trapper - "Yeah, well, you know, it was a tough match, and certainly that's not the way I expected it to go. I understand the fans will be upset by this, but basically, you know, we need to learn from this and come out stronger the other end"

    Interviewer - "Do you have anything to say about that Nea play? Did you think that was a foul"

    Trapper - "Yeah, well, you know I do think the governing body should do something about that drop onto the top of the car where I couldn't get her, and I'm surprised that was not picked up on but, you know, at the end of the day you gotta just move on"

    Interviewer - "Thank you for your time"

    Trappet - "Yeah".

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    It could turn into a comedy, like a more brutal version of Takeshi's Castle or Total Wipeout.

    Having Richard Hammond commentate on a match would be amusing, and having those backstage segments @LordGlint mentioned, it gives me vibes along the lines of Match Of The Day!

    Interviewer - "So, Evan. That was a disappointing performance out there, and you must have felt gutted by the result"

    Trapper - "Yeah, well, you know, it was a tough match, and certainly that's not the way I expected it to go. I understand the fans will be upset by this, but basically, you know, we need to learn from this and come out stronger the other end"

    Interviewer - "Do you have anything to say about that Nea play? Did you think that was a foul"

    Trapper - "Yeah, well, you know I do think the governing body should do something about that drop onto the top of the car where I couldn't get her, and I'm surprised that was not picked up on but, you know, at the end of the day you gotta just move on"

    Interviewer - "Thank you for your time"

    Trappet - "Yeah".

    I just imagined that nea would be teagging in the background.

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    It could turn into a comedy, like a more brutal version of Takeshi's Castle or Total Wipeout.

    Having Richard Hammond commentate on a match would be amusing, and having those backstage segments @LordGlint mentioned, it gives me vibes along the lines of Match Of The Day!

    Interviewer - "So, Evan. That was a disappointing performance out there, and you must have felt gutted by the result"

    Trapper - "Yeah, well, you know, it was a tough match, and certainly that's not the way I expected it to go. I understand the fans will be upset by this, but basically, you know, we need to learn from this and come out stronger the other end"

    Interviewer - "Do you have anything to say about that Nea play? Did you think that was a foul"

    Trapper - "Yeah, well, you know I do think the governing body should do something about that drop onto the top of the car where I couldn't get her, and I'm surprised that was not picked up on but, you know, at the end of the day you gotta just move on"

    Interviewer - "Thank you for your time"

    Trappet - "Yeah".

    Trapper loads into the match to see an OoO user

    "Its ok Evan...you got this...This is gonna be a GREAT match"

    Narrorator- But it was NOT a great match...

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1453411#Comment_1453411

    Trapper loads into the match to see an OoO user

    "Its ok Evan...you got this...This is gonna be a GREAT match"

    Narrorator- But it was NOT a great match...

    I read the Evan bit as if he was rocking in a corner after many, many trials of teabagging, flashlights and "ggez baby killer" comments!

  • @DarkMagik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1453411#Comment_1453411

    I just imagined that nea would be teagging in the background.

    And afterwards Gary Liniker is in the studio: "So I apologise to all our viewers for that. I can assure you that Nea has been confronted for this action, and is currently against a rank 1 Spirit match, and we have some news? Okay, Chris Kamara has more"

    Chris Kamara - "It's a bloody massacre Gary!"

  • @Vox_Nocturne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1453431#Comment_1453431

    And afterwards Gary Liniker is in the studio: "So I apologise to all our viewers for that. I can assure you that Nea has been confronted for this action, and is currently against a rank 1 Spirit match, and we have some news? Okay, Chris Kamara has more"

    Chris Kamara - "It's a bloody massacre Gary!"

    Then it shows the Spirit in the backstage interview seat picking splinters out of her face.

    "Yeah, I KNOW I'm a ghost and shouldnt be affected -RAWR!!!- by physical objects like pallets, but... Nea's a twat. Also its a tick -RAWR!!!- I cant help it so please stop drawing attention to it."

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1453454#Comment_1453454

    Then it shows the Spirit in the backstage interview seat picking splinters out of her face.

    "Yeah, I KNOW I'm a ghost and shouldnt be affected -RAWR!!!- by physical objects like pallets, but... Nea's a twat. Also its a tick -RAWR!!!- I cant help it so please stop drawing attention to it."

    Queue the spin-off show "Rin: Afterliving with Tourette's" :D.

    Just to add, I have Tourette's, so no insult meant.