So I'm wondering why at least billy didnt get a chase theme this time around..
As the title says..so far these changes have done nothing good for the killer and while they have said theyll work to put him back together...why didnt he at least get chase music off this? This is surely the biggest update he will likely ever receive
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Oh yeah...I lilterally didn't even notice until you pointed it out lol
Bubba probably didn't get a new chase music because he's a licenced character. But Billy should have gotten one with this change. My guess is that he didn't get a new chase music because according to how the devs described it, this change just isn't that big of a deal
Lol turned out to be way bigger than they thought
I think he doesn't need new chase music. He's one of the 3 original killers, so it's most fitting that they leave the original chase music for him
That's just silly, and honestly a waste if you ask me
I'd prefer it if it were changed..especially when theyve been doing pretty well with the redesigns so far..
I would guess its most likely because they didn‘t have enough time to do so.
I have an assumption that unique music will not be added to the first three killers, since they are already considered as classic ones. But i hope i'm wrong
Probably cause it's not a huge overhaul of his Killer Power.
But i do agree: Him not getting an overhaul means it'll now take multiple years before he'd get just a chance of a new soundtrack.
First we're gonna see more "troublesome" Killers get changes with new soundtracks, then weaker Killers with new soundtracks.
I myself am more surprised Cannibal didn't get one.
Oh no wait, that probably has to do with license stuff.
Come on devs, you know we want cotton eye joe Billy music.
Yeah..leather I'm not surprised but Billy?
Same..that would be very stupid especially when they said EVERY killer would get their own
Pity if so