Bamboozle
Why does bamboozle make the "window unpassable" sound.
Bamboozle literally means that you trick the survivors with sth unexpected.
By letting the survivor hear that you have the perk, it basically takes away all the "bamboozling" of the perk....
Comments
Balancing reasons i guess
Well, not hearing it could prove to be too strong.
You can bamboozle people before initiating a chase tho, or using cloaked Wraith, crouching pig, and such.
The sound is also actually not that easy to hear from a distance, even tho it sounds very loud from the killer's perspective
I would love if the sound wasn't there for survivors, but I understand why.
No sound would be pretty insane.
Killer chase music is much softer than Survivor chase music, I found that although from the Killer's PoV its very loud, the survivor doesn't hear it very well especially if they're looping and trying to create as much distance as possible.
Besides, I don't want to bamboozle them, I want to tell them to f off of the Storehouse/Pantry/Ironworks window
"i hope to god a pallet or another window is up ahead"
Don't worry, there is a perk for that!
Also, there is ALWAYS another pallet or window available, let's not kid ourselves here.
Just break the pallet?
Bamboozle is a great perk - I've seen it stacking with EW3 and Fired up.....that's pretty insane tbh
If you break every pallet, you lose the game.
Don't you know your memes ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCKPE8fku7Y
This one got pretty common.
Nah, I wasn't aware of that meme. There is too many to keep up.
I'm kinda curious to see how fast it can get, just for the lulz.
faster than survivors .
jUsT bReAk tHe PaLlEt