I have 9000 shards and three survivors I have yet to buy. Who do I buy?
Zarina, Yui, and Jeff. Who should I buy? I have no preference and no idea about any of their perks.
Zarina, Yui, and Jeff. Who should I buy? I have no preference and no idea about any of their perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd recommend buying a killer.
Zarina has fun perks
zarina
I would get Jeff for his perks but that's just me
Jeff
All of them are pretty underwhelming. Yui is my favorite of those three, so I'd recommend her.
Yui has Breakout (very fun perk) and also Any Means Necessary which can be a lot of fun also.
Yui for lift pallets