(Stranger Things Expansion Pack) Idea
This could bring 2 New Maps & 6 Legendary Skins.
Maps:
-Hawkins Mall
-Byers Estate
Skins:
-Nancy/Robin
-Johnathan/Steve
-Hooper/Jeff
-Joyce/Zarina
-DemoDog/Hag
-Alexi/Dwight
This could bring 2 New Maps & 6 Legendary Skins.
Maps:
-Hawkins Mall
-Byers Estate
Skins:
-Nancy/Robin
-Johnathan/Steve
-Hooper/Jeff
-Joyce/Zarina
-DemoDog/Hag
-Alexi/Dwight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bruh, at least Barb is mentionned in both Steve & Nancy DbD lore and isnt as bad as a secondary character than Alexi and Johnathan are and would make more sense since Nancy was looking for her.
I’d rather have Billy instead of Jonathan tbh. No offence to anyone who likes him but he’s boring as hell lol. Billy would be a more fun design.
But I’d be happy if I could play Robin & have a Starcourt Mall map! ❤️
What if we get Billy/David, so we get both of the characters?
I got a good feeling we’ll be getting a Barb legendary skin soon enough.
You think so? Or do you think they’re gonna make us wait for the next season of Stranger Things before releasing more skins?