Why is there no DC penalty?
Why did they remove it? Wasn't it a good feature?
Why did they remove it? Wasn't it a good feature?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hackers were giving people DC penalty. Like Tru3 got hit for like 72 hours or some #########.
Is a DC fest almost all the matches even on console
I say good riddance. DBD is better off with AI bots that replace dc survivors tbh, like mobile does.
I believe it has something to do with people getting hacked and banned for like 3 days straight, when they fix it theyll be back, or so I hope, had 4 dcs in a row today while playing Jigsaw.