I miss the anniversary loading screens
I know it's over, but I loved those loading screens so much more than the traditional ones. I wish they could have stuck around!
I know it's over, but I loved those loading screens so much more than the traditional ones. I wish they could have stuck around!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So do I. Just about anything is better than the boring display we have currently.
I agree. The black screen sucks ๐ฃ
I wish we could get more unique loading screens :/
They should do ones similar to the ones when you first start playing the game. Random little pictures of how to play type hints. Like have one of pig putting on reverse bear trap, survivor at box doing skill check, then survivor removing trap or reverse bear trap going off depending on if it's survivor or killer loading in. Doesn't even have to be when they play that killer, just make it totally random.
It would have been nice if we could have kept that screen and just remove the parts that referred to the anniversary.
I would rather have artwork scenes like the Friday 13th loading screens ๐
There we go, a community competition right there.
I liked the developer quotes