Would you like to see stats after a game?

I have things like this in mind:

3 different stats:

Personal survivor result

Survivor team result

Killer result

This would contain things like

  • distance traveled
  • overall match time
  • Generator units repaired (1 gen is 80 units)
  • for killers Generator units regressed
  • hits landed
  • hits missed (in a chase)
  • time in chase
  • totems destroyed
  • units healed ( 1 healths state consists of 16 units i think)

and so on.

I would love some fun stats after matches, what do you think? also what would you add?

Comments

  • I wish there were stats period. Like total number of games played, lifetime escape rate, things like that.

  • Things like favorite killer, addons, perks, maps, offerings etc would be nice.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I wish there were stats period. Like total number of games played, lifetime escape rate, things like that.

    The game actually keeps track of a lot of things. Anything that's an achievement has an internal counter; chainsawed, trapped, blink hit etc.

    The only way I've been told how to view it is using a third party program, which isn't exactly okay.

    My point is that this would definitely be possible.

  • Lifetime stats divided by individual killer would be very interesting to me.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Lifetime stats divided by individual killer would be very interesting to me.

    I'd prefer individual stats for each survivor and killer.

  • The steam game deciet has a neat mechanic post game where it shows a timeline of player actions though a match. This player executed this player, this player drank blood here etc.


    i don’t think a 1 to 1 copy would work perfectly for dbd but for certain things it would be neat to see. This player broke a totem, this player completed x amount of the gens. The killer hooked this player.