Killer tier list (Spirit included)
Top tier
Nurse
Hag
Clown
Billy
Mid tier
Huntress
Myers
Spirit
Pig
Doctor
Wraith with his buffs
Trapper
Low tier
LF
Freddy
Let the triggered comments roll in. XD
Top tier
Nurse
Hag
Clown
Billy
Mid tier
Huntress
Myers
Spirit
Pig
Doctor
Wraith with his buffs
Trapper
Low tier
LF
Freddy
Let the triggered comments roll in. XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag is definitely top tier. She can use her traps for map pressure, breaking loops, jump scares, screwing up survivors, and distractions. She's a lot harder to use properly compared to Billy, probably even Nurse too, but when you do use her right she is really strong. She has probably the best defensive tactics in the game. I don't think Huntress is as good because she can't keep map pressure or break loops. Huntress has much better offense than Hag for sure, but when you can just run around the shack or pig tree that offense means little. Hag can stop those loops by just putting a trap down. And while she could do that before too, if you didn't have fast trap add-ons you were basically giving up the chase to break a loop. Now you can break the loop and keep the chase going. It is a huge difference if you played her then and now, even though it's a simple change.
Hag is top tier 100%.
She shuts down loops FAST.
My own ranking generally goes like this
S Tier - Nurse, Hillbilly
A Tier - Clown, Hag, Doctor, Huntress
B Tier - Myers, Trapper
C Tier - Leatherface
D Tier - Freddy, Wraith (who I would put on B tier post buffs)
I haven't really decided where to put Spirit yet. And I know a couple of people who would actually put Myers higher.
As I said above you place traps down and make the survivors run into them. You say you will just set all of her traps off great she can just place more and if you trigger a trap at the wrong time well there is a free hit for the hag. As long as she has someone on the hook she can constantly place more and more traps. Just beacuse you don't die to a hag doesn't mean that other people don't die from one. I don't die from nurses. That is a true statement. I can die from a god nurse, but not a ######### one..
You forgot Pig.
Top Tier:
The Nurse
The Hillbilly
The Huntress
The Hag
The Spirit
Mid Tier:
The Doctor
The Clown
The Pig
Michael Myers
The Wraith (Due to his buffs)
The Trapper
Low Tier:
Leatherface
Freddy (I'm a Freddy main, but man... So many ways to counter him Q_Q)