5 gens on a map???
Now I'm pretty sure that 5 gens on a map isn't normal by any means so I'm just curious can this happen or not
Now I'm pretty sure that 5 gens on a map isn't normal by any means so I'm just curious can this happen or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It can happen in a custom match if you have only 2 survivors. In public matches though, there will always be 7.
you mean just 5 gens in total spawning?
no, i don't think that's possible.
I just joined a public match all 4 survivors loaded in but their was only 5 gens I ran around the map and counted
It happened just now in my game I got it recorded on my ps4
which map and as survivor or killer?
Then report it as a bug and include the footage https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports
Rancid abattoir coldwind farm I was playing survivor
was it a custom match (as peanits noted above) or regular?
Public match
which perks?
And did you check the whole map or only go by the gens you found?
I noticed I missed a number of gens when intervention and tremors are in play.
Which perks if you mean the killer he wasn't running anything that interfered with gens I remember that bc I thought he was running surveillance but he wasn't no thrilling no bbq no corrupt no discordant nothing and I checked the whole map bc the map wasn't really all that big at all it was the smallest id ever seen coldwind farm
How is that even possible? Maps are predefined.
Idk man it happened
Can we see the footage?
Here you go.
You can even see that the map was also not as big as it's supposed to be
Here's the proof
You do realize the PS4 auto records gameplay right? You dont need to use a phone.
I do but I couldn't figure out how to transfer it to my phone.
Upload it to youtube. Then paste the link
There are two places you didn't check. There could be a gen hidden between the two jungle gyms past the harvester amongst the trees.
The second could be past the killer shack in the corner once again among the trees.
I think I have an earlier video of the start of the game I'll try to get to it later but I'm not anywhere close to my ps4 rn but I even messaged one of the other survivors and he said their were only5 when I asked him.