Why not nerf HillBilly Nurse and Hag ?
My feedback is: I loose around 80% of my games VS those killers (I dont count the last one escaping by the hatch. That's a win for you ? Oo).
HillBilly one shot erverybody, and they all have tooooooo much map control. Versus non-pro player like me, this is WAY too hard.
That's supposed to be balenced ?
Comments
Your lag is no chainsaw hitbox issue.
Herman Carter diagnosis never lies.
Thats the funniest thing I have heard all day. So tell me then why have I seen it happen to other players? Why have I watched them talk about it it chat? Both survivors and killers have mentioned this after a match. Not sure why I am arguing with what is probably the best killer ever who is so good the devs designed the killers to his specs. Come on is that the best you got?
You can go ahead and close this thread, we have found the issue.