I've hit people over walls as Wraith. I have no reason to believe it's safe, you're clearly still in striking distance over only a waist high barrier. What did you expect?
I was hugging the wall though, otherwise what is the point of the fence if i can just get hit thru it, should just be removed lul...
I mean, the other option is to like, leave the building. He gave you like 3 or 4 seconds of escape time, but you ran back and forth in front of him instead. Who's fault is that? Certainly not BHVR's.
I've personally never had it happen to me. I've had killers try to hit me, but hit the fence instead. Michael in Tier 3 has a different/longer lunge than normal killers and his animation shows him hitting downwards, so maybe it has something to do with that?
I've personally never had it happen to me. I've had killers try to hit me, but hit the fence instead. Michael in Tier 3 has a different/longer lunge than normal killers and his animation shows him hitting downwards, so maybe it has something to do with that?
Excatly, been in a similar situation with other killers and they just hit the fence instead, but with mickey, different story...
I mean, the other option is to like, leave the building. He gave you like 3 or 4 seconds of escape time, but you ran back and forth in front of him instead. Who's fault is that? Certainly not BHVR's.
It was almost the end of the trial, no palets left, I knew that if i left the building I was dead cuz he had his Tier III ready...And nobody said it is BHVR's fault, i asked if it was intended, learn to read :)
It was almost the end of the trial, no palets left, I knew that if i left the building I was dead cuz he had his Tier III ready...And nobody said it is BHVR's fault, i asked if it was intended, learn to read :)
I asked who's fault it was that your in-game choices were terrible and led to the situation you shared with us, not that you said it was yours or that you asked who's it should be. Learn to read :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m pretty sure it is. It’s the same in Haddonfield, if you’re too close to the fences, you can be hit over them.
Kinda difficult to evaluate the clip due to the stretched res.
I've hit people over walls as Wraith. I have no reason to believe it's safe, you're clearly still in striking distance over only a waist high barrier. What did you expect?
I was hugging the wall though, otherwise what is the point of the fence if i can just get hit thru it, should just be removed lul...
Is it stretched res? It looks off, but not by a lot. I can't tell if it's mobile making it look messed up or if it's actually the player cheating.
I mean, the other option is to like, leave the building. He gave you like 3 or 4 seconds of escape time, but you ran back and forth in front of him instead. Who's fault is that? Certainly not BHVR's.
I've personally never had it happen to me. I've had killers try to hit me, but hit the fence instead. Michael in Tier 3 has a different/longer lunge than normal killers and his animation shows him hitting downwards, so maybe it has something to do with that?
Excatly, been in a similar situation with other killers and they just hit the fence instead, but with mickey, different story...
It was almost the end of the trial, no palets left, I knew that if i left the building I was dead cuz he had his Tier III ready...And nobody said it is BHVR's fault, i asked if it was intended, learn to read :)
I asked who's fault it was that your in-game choices were terrible and led to the situation you shared with us, not that you said it was yours or that you asked who's it should be. Learn to read :)
Stretched res Andy
It's intended. Same as on Haddonfield and the fences if you're too close.