Maybe I’m crazy...
But I’m going to attempt to learn to play Nurse on console. I’m currently back in red ranks so I’m going to probably get embarrassed in every match as I’ll be awful with her, but I’ve always found her gameplay to be really fun and I’d love to try and become a beast with her. As you don’t really see any Nurse players on console and Sally’s legacy must live on.
Comments
Hell yes! I'm also in the same boat. Learning her on PS4. there will be games where it clicks and others where nothing works. Don't get discouraged! It's pretty tough cuz I'm also red ranks and sometimes the survivors are complete jerks, but thankfully I've had some really great messages from fellow survivors saying that I was decent or they apologize lol.
I play her from time to time... she's hard to grasp but rewarding as hell when you land that blink
It will be nice to see more Nurses that are a challenge. Not many on PS4.
You're a braver person than I
I used her a few times when I first played and got so frustrated that I stopped using her.