Can Trail Of Torment get a slightly shorter cooldown?

After a while of playing with Trail of Torment, I understand that there is a cooldown for a reason, but the cooldown seems so extensive on top of the fact that the generator is revealed for the duration. This perk hardly ever works with the combo of revealing the generator, having a 80/70/60 second cooldown, and the general awareness survivors have.

Is it too much to ask for a shortened cooldown like Surge has? 60/50/40 seconds feels much more appropriate for this perk, otherwise I can't really see it having much use. Or maybe even keep this cooldown, but remove the generator reveal. Or even change the generator reveal to occur during the last half of undetectable status.

Not necessary, but I just like this perk when it does work, which feels far too rare.

Comments

  • Why should a stealth perk reveal your location ?

    Remove that.

    Its all I want, just remove the reveal so I can stealth

  • @emptyCups said:

    Why should a stealth perk reveal your location ?

    Remove that.

    Its all I want, just remove the reveal so I can stealth

    Exactly, I see how the devs can excuse it for "mindgames" but either a shorter cooldown or, probably better, no gen revealing. It's so annoying when you're supposed to be undetectable but instead all the survivors go on alert mode.