With sets being a thing, what would you want to see?

(This thread is only for what sets you would like to see, if any. If none, don't comment. Thanks.)

With sets now in play, what cosmetics would you like to see for survivors and killers alike?

Personally, I'd want to see some of these:

  • A fancy, formal dress for Kate Denson.
  • Summer dress for Yui.
  • Coveralls for Dwight.
  • Baghead Trapper (totally not Jason...)

These are mainly the only ones I can think of that need be a set... Anyways, what y'all thinking?

Comments

  • Them not being a set so we can use our cosmetics how we want to.

  • @BubbaMain64 said:

    Them not being a set so we can use our cosmetics how we want to.

    Agree. I think sets should be used solely for changing the identity of your character, not just clothes. Clothes should remain as 3 customizable pieces.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446274#Comment_1446274

    Agree. I think sets should be used solely for changing the identity of your character, not just clothes. Clothes should remain as 3 customizable pieces.

    This ^

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446274#Comment_1446274

    Agree. I think sets should be used solely for changing the identity of your character, not just clothes. Clothes should remain as 3 customizable pieces.

    Feng's bunny outfit should have been a set though. Because people using it as separate pieces makes no sense and definitely make it stupid/ugly looking. Sets allow them to make outfits that wouldn't work as different pieces because of overlap and whatever that would make them look bad if people mixed and matched..

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446274#Comment_1446274

    Agree. I think sets should be used solely for changing the identity of your character, not just clothes. Clothes should remain as 3 customizable pieces.

    @BubbaMain64 said:

    Them not being a set so we can use our cosmetics how we want to.

    I think sets of 2 are ok. Anything beyond had best be like a giant blob that cannot be seperated. But I get what you mean. I want seperate head + body cosmetics for survivors, but I also really want dresses that don't have weird seams

    But also, this thread was not asking for that. It was asking what sets you wanted to see, if none, just don't say anything and waste anybody's time. Make your own thread.

  • @PassarinoT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446279#Comment_1446279

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446274#Comment_1446274

    I think sets of 2 are ok. Anything beyond had best be like a giant blob that cannot be seperated. But I get what you mean. I want seperate head + body cosmetics for survivors, but I also really want dresses that don't have weird seams

    But also, this thread was not asking for that. It was asking what sets you wanted to see, if none, just don't say anything and waste anybody's time. Make your own thread.

    Dress/fancy outfits is one thing that comes to mind on survivors.. Unless the head really has to fit the rest of the outfit, a body/pants set is fine enough.. Claudette's silver/gold dresses some to mind. They look fine as a full outfit, but so out of place as separate pieces.. Same with Feng's bunny outfit.. the pants don't matter, but the head and body need to be together.

  • @PassarinoT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446279#Comment_1446279

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446274#Comment_1446274

    I think sets of 2 are ok. Anything beyond had best be like a giant blob that cannot be seperated. But I get what you mean. I want seperate head + body cosmetics for survivors, but I also really want dresses that don't have weird seams

    But also, this thread was not asking for that. It was asking what sets you wanted to see, if none, just don't say anything and waste anybody's time. Make your own thread.

    That's what I want to see out of them though.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446279#Comment_1446279

    Feng's bunny outfit should have been a set though. Because people using it as separate pieces makes no sense and definitely make it stupid/ugly looking. Sets allow them to make outfits that wouldn't work as different pieces because of overlap and whatever that would make them look bad if people mixed and matched..

    I get what you’re saying, but I think that’s exactly why people are fond of this freedom. They can try to look goofy if they want, or try to find weird combinations that surprisingly seem to work.

    From a numbers standpoint, just imagine 3 outfits. If they’re sets, you have 3 options to choose from. If they’re separate pieces, you have 18 possible combinations! I just think its always better to leave players with more freedom to customize their game.

  • Then make another thread, I didn't ask what you thought of sets, only what sets you want.

  • As was mentioned earlier, were way off topic from the call of this thread.

    I’d like to see something that turns DeathSlinger into a deer hunter or modern-day rifle soldier or something similar. He can have a new face and everything, as ideally this would turn him into an entirely different character.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446285#Comment_1446285

    I get what you’re saying, but I think that’s exactly why people are fond of this freedom. They can try to look goofy if they want, or try to find weird combinations that surprisingly seem to work.

    From a numbers standpoint, just imagine 3 outfits. If they’re sets, you have 3 options to choose from. If they’re separate pieces, you have 18 possible combinations! I just think its always better to leave players with more freedom to customize their game.

    This is fair. Although I think the devs would also like to keep a more mature aesthetic to their horror game. Also, ngl I feel like if bunny Feng was a set, that hoodie would've been far better. Instead they made a weird bag-on-your-head look.

  • @yobuddd said:

    As was mentioned earlier, were way off topic from the call of this thread.

    I’d like to see something that turns DeathSlinger into a deer hunter or modern-day rifle soldier or something similar. He can have a new face and everything, as ideally this would turn him into an entirely different character.

    Oooh this makes the Deathslinger main in me happy, I would love to see that! I wish that some killers had more normal looking bodies, his visual aesthetic feels too locked to his story at the moment, which is cool, but like you said, he could have a new look :o

  • Less sets so we can mix and match. No one wants to just be another cookie cutter outfit that everyone else is wearing.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Less sets so we can mix and match. No one wants to just be another cookie cutter outfit that everyone else is wearing.

    Fair, but I mean sets don't have to be 3 piece. And also this wasn't really contributing much to the original question. Although I don't get why devs make sets always in three right now when some can clearly have parts mixed and matched. This thread was just for things like hoodies, dresses, etc.

  • @PassarinoT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446325#Comment_1446325

    Fair, but I mean sets don't have to be 3 piece. And also this wasn't really contributing much to the original question. Although I don't get why devs make sets always in three right now when some can clearly have parts mixed and matched. This thread was just for things like hoodies, dresses, etc.

    You asked what sets we'd like to see and I said I'd like if they weren't sets. That is very much on topic.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446336#Comment_1446336

    You asked what sets we'd like to see and I said I'd like if they weren't sets. That is very much on topic.

    No, I said what sets. If you want to complain abt sets, start a new thread please. And I said contributing, not being on topic. There's already enough people complaining, it's nothing new.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446285#Comment_1446285

    I get what you’re saying, but I think that’s exactly why people are fond of this freedom. They can try to look goofy if they want, or try to find weird combinations that surprisingly seem to work.

    From a numbers standpoint, just imagine 3 outfits. If they’re sets, you have 3 options to choose from. If they’re separate pieces, you have 18 possible combinations! I just think its always better to leave players with more freedom to customize their game.

    Pretty sure 3*3*3 is 27, not 18. But I get what you're saying ;)

    I have a friend who likes wearing the worst eyesore outfits ever just because.. One of his worst ones...brace yourself

    uglykate.png


  • @PassarinoT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446375#Comment_1446375

    No, I said what sets. If you want to complain abt sets, start a new thread please. And I said contributing, not being on topic. There's already enough people complaining, it's nothing new.

    I have not and am not "complaining" about sets, I literally just gave an opinion on something I'd like to see in relation to outfit sets. It does "contribute" to the topic, you're just mincing words now.

    Ideas and opinions are not the same as complaining.

    If you seriously have this much issue with the tiny comment I made you shouldn't have even responded to it, this is literally doing nothing.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1446306#Comment_1446306

    Pretty sure 3*3*3 is 27, not 18. But I get what you're saying ;)

    I have a friend who likes wearing the worst eyesore outfits ever just because.. One of his worst ones...brace yourself

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/A3JJBC56VBUW/uglykate.png

    Yeah, third thought, let's make all cosmetics sets I would never ever want anybody to see this