Guess what perks will be in the shrine this week?
With the shrine only a few hours away from changing lets go ahead and take a wild guess at what will be in the shrine. you get a cookie for every perk you get right.
Im going to guess: Tinkerers, Dark Devotion, No Mither, and Fixated.
Comments
I'm going to guess:
I’m going to guess nothing anyone actually wants.
sooooooooooooooo lightborn, shadowborn, empathy, and babysitter?
Empathy's a decent perk, so is shadowborne.
Clearly you mean Fire Up and Calm Spirit
Freddy and Quentins that havent come to Switch yet
I hope they have either fixated or inner strength. On a different note, does anyone know how they decide what perks will be in the shrine? Is it random or hand-picked?
Dark devotion, no mither, red herring, mindbreaker
Random. Perks are selected when needed for an archive challenge in the first week the chalenge is available (or in the case of 3 perks being needed, week 1 and 2) but i believe these are done with an algorithm still. the only times the devs interfered was when the shrine was bugged, causing a forced reroll (which was random) or when switch had a delayed update and subsequently a different shrine which was updated to match the rest
Uhhhh I'm going to guess
- Camaraderie
- Any means necessary
- Zanshin's tactics
- I'm all ears
Fire ups a decent perk. Run crack doc sometime. Brutal + fire up + enduring or stbfl. Use the fake pallet add on. Its a fun build
?gg nerf fire up.
No but legitimately I've been running Fire Up on nurse recently- bearing in mind I never play nurse ever- and have actually been winning so it's clearly actually broken.
Survivor:
Killer
Best shrine
sure, you could call it that.
Clearly sarcasm. Bc there is usually nothing worth buying, just getting the duplicates for 150k BP. So it doesnt really matter what shows up.
lol i know, no harm in having a little fun
I was wrong. It had one good perk.
bam you get a cookie, and I get a cookie for lightborn.
I mean there’s pop. So, they gave people one decent perk in the past like month?
YOU NAILED IT!
Lightborn lol