Was Spine Chill originally a Nea perk?
The reason I ask this is because she already has a perk (Balanced Landing) that refers to her as having cat-like reflexes and I noticed that she has a cosmetic that has the exact same cat from the Spine Chill perk. Is this merely a coincidence? I honestly think it should have been one of her unique perks instead of Streetwise.
For reference I meant this cosmetic:

Comments
No, it was in the game before nurse chapter release
Oh was it? I had no idea as I didn’t start playing until the Halloween DLC. I just always find it strange that it literally screams NEA. 😂
Same could be said about unrelenting possibly being a Wraith perk.
I was today years old when I learned that it isn’t a Wraith perk. What the hell? I always assumed it was because of the icon. As you can tell, I don’t play Wraith. Lol
I had a person tell me they thought Sloppy Butcher was a Pig perk. And lets be honest, if Spine Chill was a teachable it'd be Blendette's teachable.