Lmao. To be fair both sides are like that. We have vehemently pro killer main, and vehemently pro survivor main voices. Honestly they ######### about the same.
Lmao. To be fair both sides are like that. We have vehemently pro killer main, and vehemently pro survivor main voices. Honestly they ######### about the same.
At least I'll admit that most of my complaining is just salt. I don't actually blame survivors for most of what happens, nor are there really any nerfs/changes that I push for.
(Other than the intentional BM or matchmaking crap, of course.)
At least I'll admit that most of my complaining is just salt. I don't actually blame survivors for most of what happens, nor are there really any nerfs/changes that I push for.
(Other than the intentional BM or matchmaking crap, of course.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lmao. To be fair both sides are like that. We have vehemently pro killer main, and vehemently pro survivor main voices. Honestly they ######### about the same.
"Same amount of survives as I do escapes"
...wait
Just caught that 🥴🥴🥴 thx lmao
At least I'll admit that most of my complaining is just salt. I don't actually blame survivors for most of what happens, nor are there really any nerfs/changes that I push for.
(Other than the intentional BM or matchmaking crap, of course.)
Which is perfectly reasonable.
I play survivor wayyyyyy more often hahaha im really good at killer though too. I just get bored of that role. 2 ez