What is your best Stealthy build?
I have made this post before and i'm back here again to ask you guys what are your best stealthy build. I would like a build where i could hide really well but still get objectives done. I would be better immersed because when im in chases i tend to go down really early. Doing this could help the team the most. I also don't wanna be immersed all game and not do nothing that helps my team. What are your stealthy builds that you would suggest? Thank you
Comments
Well, here's the one that I got to red ranks with initially. This will take some explaining, teachables unlocked and for all of this to be on Claudette with her basic skin and preferably the jacket you get at base. You also do NOT need to prestige to become one of the infamous P3 Claudettes.
Sprint Burst, Self-Care, Spine Chill, Bond.
Spine Chill is a pretty mandatory perk for a stealth build as it gives good access to "unrestricted" detection of the killer. Combine this with Bond too and it'll help you know if the killer is ditching a chase if someone's running near by.
Bond will also allow you go help others by healing them if they're injured or working on the same generator if needed. If you also don't want to heal up with Self-Care, then this is also a good option.
Sprint Burst is also fantastic for trying to lose the killer early. If you can gain enough distance early, or if there's another survivor nearby, then having that extra movement can (hopefully) be enough to try and ditch the killer or get them to target the other survivor.
Self-Care is more of a comfort pick for me, as a solo player. I can't always rely on allies to heal me, and I'm not a fan of being limited with heals the way that Inner Strength does. I also like having chases with two health states, but another option is taking Iron Will so you can't be heard and then just using Bond or a med-kit in order to get your heals done. But this also comes with the issue of needing 3 characters with their teachables unlocked, not just two.
Aftercare, Alert, Dark Sense, Kindred. See everything and everyone.
Lithe, Calm Spirit, Self Care, Spine Chill
Lithe, Q&Q, Dance With Me, + whatever (I usually run Dark Sense)
Those are the 3 ultimate stealth perks, they help me escape around half of the chases I get into by sure stealth alone, no looping needed.
Fixated, Spine Chill, Inner Strength and Iron Will.
If you are not injured, you can move faster and even juke the killers during the chase, thanks to spine chill, you can escape by advance by walking with increased speed. If you are injured, your groans will not be heard thereby the chances that Killer will find you are essentially falling. Well, thanks to the inner strength, you can quickly heal in the lockers without fear that the killer will see your aura thanks to anything. I hope, you like it.
Iron Will, Lithe, Dance With Me, Quick and Quite or Spine Chill
Houdini build is one of my favorites to run. I usually do a hybrid version of it with D/S for a more aggressive looping build. This build helps you get out of bad situations by giving you the opportunity to mind game at a vault. Breaking LoS with the killer after you vault is key to the disappearance act.
If you're going for stealth though, Iron Will is 100% THE BEST STEALTH PERK. Mandatory as it is insanely strong right now unless you find a spirit with Stridor.