Bov's First Game of the Day post - Rank Reset Edition
4-man SWF, of course. Boy, I wonder what they're up to? 🤣
4-man SWF, of course. Boy, I wonder what they're up to? 🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's how you learn. You will never reach very far if you don't shoot for the star lmao. Playing against yellow and green ranks will not improve you. Well it will but very slowly. The best way to learn is to observe what the best players do. Trust me this sheet actually works, for real. It can be very frustrating and painful but you will get there, eventually.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah I'm just trying not to take it seriously, but I feel your pain! At least as Demo the survivors try to pet me and as Wraith I did get a juicy rank 1! I mean with the killers I'm playing, I'm not even sure if taking it seriously is a good idea, lol.