Where is Midwich?

I have been playing for 3 days straight and haven't gotten it as survivor at all. I haven't even seen the offering in the bloodweb.

Comments

  • Its still there. But it has the normal rate by now, meaning it is quite rare to get there because there are quite a bunch of Realms.

    Same goes for the Map Offering.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Its still there. But it has the normal rate by now, meaning it is quite rare to get there because there are quite a bunch of Realms.

    Same goes for the Map Offering.

    This pretty much. I'm lucky to see Midwitch even once a day, if at all. And any Mary's Letter's I do manage to get I'm hoarding.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Its still there. But it has the normal rate by now, meaning it is quite rare to get there because there are quite a bunch of Realms.

    Same goes for the Map Offering.

    I have been playing survivor to get the event Items and I have only played on it 3 times and all was as killer. I have yet to play Midwich but I have played swamp 6 times now 2 times in a row.

  • glad to hear someone wants the map.

  • I actually got midwitch 3 times in a row a few days ago

  • Same, miss getting it.

  • Honestly, I'd be happy if it got deleted.

  • Consider yourself lucky you haven't gotten that map recently,, it's so trash.

  • in the trash can

  • You haven't gotten it or an offering in 3 days? please, take my 20 billion letters, and give me your luck