How to vent out and have a good time as survivor
When nothing work, if you always end up in weak teams, do not fight it..
Equip Pebble, Bond and WGLF.
You know me. I never give bad advices. I hope it helps.
When nothing work, if you always end up in weak teams, do not fight it..
Equip Pebble, Bond and WGLF.
You know me. I never give bad advices. I hope it helps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love it and must go test it. Someone will hate me before the night ends!
They may never notice that you had a pebble. 9 times out of 10 everything is ok.
Bad luck happens. Its just a bad luck - they will think.
You forgot BT, so you can guarantee those WGLF stacks.
*Equips Diversion*
*Killer is 100% wraith, ghostface, myers or Deathslinger*
Or run Deliverance, DS, Breakdown, and Saboteur. Just be an obnoxious little #########.
Yes, now the build is perfect.
These killers should be banned, or devs should add a perk for survivors that would increase killers terror radius.