Congrats welcome to the red rank club! You can find beverages and food at your nearest campfire! Happy and safe travels in the fog! Hope to see you around!
Nice pic! I'll use it every time i get camped for no other reason than secure the kill.
To look at it, so you don´t get downed first again? Good idea!
I like when you guys say "don't get downed first if you don't wanna be camped". Simply magnificent. Hey, don't complain about SC, just down them before they can use it.
Nice pic! I'll use it every time i get camped for no other reason than secure the kill.
To look at it, so you don´t get downed first again? Good idea!
I like when you guys say "don't get downed first if you don't wanna be camped". Simply magnificent.
Hey, don't complain about SC, just down them before they can use it.
Where did i say that?
Jesus christ, i can´t even make a joke without triggering you.
Nice pic! I'll use it every time i get camped for no other reason than secure the kill.
To look at it, so you don´t get downed first again? Good idea!
I like when you guys say "don't get downed first if you don't wanna be camped". Simply magnificent.
Hey, don't complain about SC, just down them before they can use it.
Where did i say that?
Jesus christ, i can´t even make a joke without triggering you.
If it was a joke, nice one then. But i've seen that excuse many times and i'm like "lol".
Nice pic! I'll use it every time i get camped for no other reason than secure the kill.
To look at it, so you don´t get downed first again? Good idea!
I like when you guys say "don't get downed first if you don't wanna be camped". Simply magnificent.
Hey, don't complain about SC, just down them before they can use it.
Well guess we know @Tsulan strategy as killer. Down one hope the other go in for the save. No Thanks I'd rather still rank and you know earn bloodpoints.
Nice pic! I'll use it every time i get camped for no other reason than secure the kill.
To look at it, so you don´t get downed first again? Good idea!
I like when you guys say "don't get downed first if you don't wanna be camped". Simply magnificent.
Hey, don't complain about SC, just down them before they can use it.
Well guess we know @Tsulan strategy as killer. Down one hope the other go in for the save. No Thanks I'd rather still rank and you know earn bloodpoints.
I rarely slug. Unless i go in as Leatherface with full slug build. But i really encounter slugging to be incredible inefficient.
But really impressive, how you come to conclusions on the way i play, because i find it weak, when someone needs SWF to reach rank 1 as survivor. Since reaching that rank is incredible easy.
Nice pic! I'll use it every time i get camped for no other reason than secure the kill.
To look at it, so you don´t get downed first again? Good idea!
I like when you guys say "don't get downed first if you don't wanna be camped". Simply magnificent.
Hey, don't complain about SC, just down them before they can use it.
Well guess we know @Tsulan strategy as killer. Down one hope the other go in for the save. No Thanks I'd rather still rank and you know earn bloodpoints.
I rarely slug. Unless i go in as Leatherface with full slug build. But i really encounter slugging to be incredible inefficient.
But really impressive, how you come to conclusions on the way i play, because i find it weak, when someone needs SWF to reach rank 1 as survivor. Since reaching that rank is incredible easy.
Despite the tittle op probably enjoyed more playing with friends than reaching rank 1.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She is a ginger, we can forgive her.

Now do it solo using NM.
Lol I have been Rank 1 and I can't seem to get out of it. So many toxic killers keep coming out of the woodwork just to camp/tunnel.
But congrats either way!
@NoxiousOnnyyxx has earned the right to be camped, tunneled and receive a mori like the rest of us!
Who are you old friend?
SWF Unite form of kicking red rank killers asses.
Reaching rank 1 with SWF...

When you can get to 1 with or without your friends but being social reminds you that you are not just playing a "video game".
To look at it, so you don´t get downed first again? Good idea!
Hey, don't complain about SC, just down them before they can use it.
Where did i say that?
Jesus christ, i can´t even make a joke without triggering you.
But i've seen that excuse many times and i'm like "lol".
Rank 10>rank 1 for sure, the amount of noobs i get in rank 1 is insane.
Pointless thread imo.
Well guess we know @Tsulan strategy as killer. Down one hope the other go in for the save. No Thanks I'd rather still rank and you know earn bloodpoints.
I rarely slug. Unless i go in as Leatherface with full slug build. But i really encounter slugging to be incredible inefficient.
But really impressive, how you come to conclusions on the way i play, because i find it weak, when someone needs SWF to reach rank 1 as survivor. Since reaching that rank is incredible easy.
Survivor though. Now killer!