Turn off huntress lullaby
Is it just me or its incredible annoying? I mean, next match i'm facing another killer and that song dosen't get out of my head like a crazy frog music.
How can we turn it off?
Is it just me or its incredible annoying? I mean, next match i'm facing another killer and that song dosen't get out of my head like a crazy frog music.
How can we turn it off?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually, it's one of the best things in the game and what makes facing Huntress so awesome, I wish other killers had something similar.
yeh. 3 huntress in a row, i'm facing spirit and that music its still in my head. UGH
Were i live i get a ton of Russians in my lobbies. They spamm huntress a LOT.
First, when you title like this, it sounds like you mean the perk.
And no, sorry, but I love her tune. If I could, I would follow her around all game just to hear it.
I just wish I could use a perk or something to have her not hum. I mean yeah it's nice but the 40+ meter warning is for than enough for survivors to hide anywhere.
I insta leave against huntress, can't stand the lulaby it's so annoying