After the 444k bonus bloodpoints, my points are constantly going above 1,000,000 and it's climbing.

As the title says, after being gifted the 444k bloodpoints I exceeded the 1,000,000 and went back down to about 860k, next game I have there's 5 cakes and it takes me above 1,000,000 again, game after that it's 3 cakes + survivor pudding and I am at 1.14 million, is the limit increased or is this a bug?

Comments

  • Peanits confirmed this was meant. You have 2 separate bloodpoint pools- your in-game pool and your gifted pool. So what will happen here is that you'll stack up to 1444444 and then not be able to gain anymore until you go below 1000000 again.

  • there shouldnt be a cap to begin with tbh

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Peanits confirmed this was meant. You have 2 separate bloodpoint pools- your in-game pool and your gifted pool. So what will happen here is that you'll stack up to 1444444 and then not be able to gain anymore until you go below 1000000 again.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Hey, I've had this before. I was given an official answer by Peanits

    You'll stop gaining at 1,444,000, in my case it was 1,404,000.

    Ah okay thank you both!

    @BigTimeGamer said:

    there shouldnt be a cap to begin with tbh

    I agree although they did say that the reason they have a cap is because people stop playing after they've achieved what they have :D

  • Can you send a screenshot?

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Can you send a screenshot?

    Can't, I'm below 1,000,000 again