Difficulty of games differ by time of the day?

When I play during 7-9 pm, I get the sweatiest rank 1 swf groups. After 10 pm, the survivors are barely trying to win. Gens go way slower. Some survivors don't look behind them. It's no exageration to say the games are half as difficult. It might be because survivors get too lazy to try when it gets late and it's much easier to organize a swf during 7-9 pm.

Comments

  • The later it gets the sweatier it gets for me, until it hits a point where it's just swf with object, another swf with object, another swf with two objects and a midwich offering, aka bedtime

  • @Aneurysm said:

    The later it gets the sweatier it gets for me, until it hits a point where it's just swf with object, another swf with object, another swf with two objects and a midwich offering, aka bedtime

    If they are running 2 Objects, I don't think it's a swf or they are just meming.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1437440#Comment_1437440

    If they are running 2 Objects, I don't think it's a swf or they are just meming.

    Matching usernames + outfits in that case. I was trapper as well :/

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1437454#Comment_1437454

    Matching usernames + outfits in that case. I was trapper as well :/

    i literally had the same as Hag, so ######### bullshit

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    When I play during 7-9 pm, I get the sweatiest rank 1 swf groups. After 10 pm, the survivors are barely trying to win. Gens go way slower. Some survivors don't look behind them. It's no exageration to say the games are half as difficult. It might be because survivors get too lazy to try when it gets late and it's much easier to organize a swf during 7-9 pm.

    For me early morning to around 1pm is the best time to play at. After that its terrible sweaty swf groups or just tunneling sweaty killers so i just don't play at all

  • I think you are right that people are more likely to be solo in the mornings. If so, tthis highlights the difference between good solos (mornings) and average SWF players (evenings). The good solos can waste a bit of my time but I can still do very well. Even SWFs that aren't that good individually are very efficient together and can hand out some punishing defeats.