Came here to escape the toxicity on dbd

Instead got more. Rip

Comments

  • So you're complaining about people complaining?

    Sorry I'm just trying to find the point to this post.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    So you're complaining about people complaining?

    Sorry I'm just trying to find the point to this post.

    Yes. If you dont see the point dont click it or reply. Easy.

  • I played only one game of survivor today and, after a 4-man escape, I said gg and told the killer that it was a rough map for them. In return, they called me a prostitute, in not so polite terms. Screenshot available btw.

    It's the player, not the role.

    Also, welcome to online gaming, where a bunch of immature people get salty for any reason or none at all.

  • I love those constructive and valuable posts. Like, you clearly know that this Thread has all right to exist, because it is way more than just another "us vs them"-Thing.

    Oh... It isnt. Nevermind.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    I played only one game of survivor today and, after a 4-man escape, I said gg and told the killer that it was a rough map for them. In return, they called me a prostitute, in not so polite terms. Screenshot available btw.

    It's the player, not the role.

    Also, welcome to online gaming, where a bunch of immature people get salty for any reason or none at all.

    Oh for sure, i just mostly get it from survivors personally. Just found it funny, ive never been told to delete the game before. Usually just 'camper'