If we banned people who is flashlight spamming, teabagging or being toxic in-game, the game will die

Comments

  • No, I agree it doesn't. But we a) can't ban for it and b) can't let it get to us.

    If everyone who was ever toxic to us online got under our skin we'd be pretty ######### don't you agree?

  • that post was just random

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1436859#Comment_1436859

    Tbagging, clicking, emoting, etc only work if you let them.

    You mean tgey can't do it if i don't want to?

    For some people, me included, it's really annoying and i can't just turn a lever in my head to be fine with it. My solution is to give them a miserable match experience most times. You got off the hook and used yoir DS already? Shouldn't have clicked.

  • @NursesBootie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1436862#Comment_1436862

    You mean tgey can't do it if i don't want to?

    For some people, me included, it's really annoying and i can't just turn a lever in my head to be fine with it. My solution is to give them a miserable match experience most times. You got off the hook and used yoir DS already? Shouldn't have clicked.

    No, I mean that I've got some pretty severe anger issues but I try my best to keep positive about it. I'll laugh at their mistakes because if you do that you best be some godly player, I'll head nod when you're downed, especially if you get dedicated. But I don't let it ruin the rest of my experience because I do my best to play for fun, and I'm going to play for fun.

    The only exception is when they're extremely toxic, in which case I just don't chase em. Interaction is the best part of the match so sure, follow me around all game or have fun holding M1 for the next 3 minutes :) sounds like a riveting gameplay experience amiright?