Walmart as a new map, Frogette as a new skin!

Someones design, frogette I sooooo want! A friend of mine had a DBD dream, the map was Walmart, I want these things! pwease :)

Comments

  • I would imagine royalties would need to be paid for an Asda but a Supermarket or Shopping Mall would be really good to have (Dawn of the Dead map?)

    What's Frogette?

  • I'd like a mall map it would be cool but it would have to be styled after the open space 2 floor model. I don't want another Lery's map with 4923683049678304985924875 walls every 4 feet.

  • If you wanted to do a Wal-Mart but not have to pay for it AND tie it into an already existing DBD character, might I be so bold as to offer either S-MART or Ashy Slashy's hardware store emporium?

    I for one would much prefer the well-stocked hardware store/sex-toy emporium over some generic store :D

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    If you wanted to do a Wal-Mart but not have to pay for it AND tie it into an already existing DBD character, might I be so bold as to offer either S-MART or Ashy Slashy's hardware store emporium?

    I for one would much prefer the well-stocked hardware store/sex-toy emporium over some generic store :D

    Haha that would be hilarious Mori-ing people in the sensual toys section.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I would imagine royalties would need to be paid for an Asda but a Supermarket or Shopping Mall would be really good to have (Dawn of the Dead map?)

    What's Frogette?

    It was in the cosmetic competition, i just....need....for.....me....Claudie :)


    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/144252/froguette-a-claudette-morel-cosmetic#latest