Mori Changes
I previously stated how I wish Ebony mori's were not able to happen till a player is on death hook.
I wish the current Yellow Mori for killing the last player in a trial without ever needing to be hooked was just part of the game with EVERY killer. This would be AWESOME!
Make the New Yellow Mori be usable only on 1 player when they're on death hook.
Keep the Green Mori the same and again PLEASE change the Ebony to death hook. Currently it often makes people DC or give up early. I believe this happens because it feels unfair and hopeless to the individual and the whole group.
I stated in a previous post to make the Mori animation to be in 3rd person for every killer as well or a menu option to toggle my preference.
I love Mori's. I would cool to see them more while keeping it fair.
Comments
I like that
It could be said the ability to kill 1 survivor after 1 hook would be the most powerful and should be the new Ebony "currently Green"
The new Green should state The ability to kill survivors on their Death Hook. It wouldn't say "All" because of the change I suggested to make the last survivor Moriable "if that's a word? :\"
The new Yellow should state The ability to kill 1 Survivor on their Death hook
:)
Changing ebony to death hook is useless and is already a feature of pyramid head.
Moris on death hook are useless sense they usually take longer then just hooking someone hence why pyramid head with his death hook mori has the single fastest kill animation in the game to make it ever worth using.
So can we please stop with these "Change moris to death hooks" thread its been beaten to death that it would never work over hundreds of threads at this point.
@Warcrafter4 What ever man. I've been playing killer for years. I say spread the final judgment love to all killers with these mori changes. I would like this. You say useless. I disagree. It could counter DS, not have to slug if its the new green, and would be enjoyable to see.
If you use the ebony to dominate . Your a killer using a HUGE crutch. aka WEAK
Pyramid head inspired this idea. @DEVS since you added the final judgement. These changes shouldn't be out of the question. Ebony Mori's are hardly used and usually unfair and a possible Cheap win.
I think Mori's are fun and want to experience them more.
You assume a lot by accusing me of relying on an ebony mori.
Also Countering DS on death hook isn't worth being an ultra rare offering alone and it would make it worse then the ivory mori.
Mind you I am not fan of the Ebony mori(I think it should only let you mori someone you hooked before after you hook someone else aka No tunneling with the ebony) as it currently is but I know what would be useless or not.
Just for fun. Imagine survivors had a parallel offering
The Ebony Genny ;) It states only 1/3rd on generator progression is needed on gens to power the gates.
The quote at the bottom = . Commence T-Bagging! GG-EZ Noob Killer