The PTB Feedback Page....
....mostly consists of topics complaining about the Billy nerfs.
Will the devs listen to them? Will adjustments be made?
THE SUSPENSE IS REAL!
....mostly consists of topics complaining about the Billy nerfs.
Will the devs listen to them? Will adjustments be made?
THE SUSPENSE IS REAL!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At max they will tweak the numbers of the Overheat-Mechanic.
But honestly, they should not really give that much on feedback of some angry Kids on the DBD-Forum, especially because they most likely put way more thought into the Billy Rework than those who have opened Threads and probably also expected such a reaction.
Its gotta be tough as a dev looking at that tho
I feel like when I make my game I'll be sweating bullets every release. But I hope to avoid all the mistakes I've learned from in this game and be more honest with statistics and clearly direct the players into my experience.
I do hope they reverse the billy decision
I mean I've tried Billy in ptb and I'm not that great at him so it was kinda challenge but that is okay, for it will allow me to learn from him and do decent with him, plus I'm disappointment there is no new menu music, or chase theme for both Billy and Bubba. For Bubba I can understand why with his whole liscense thing but darn it I would've liked one and Billy I mean no theme at all? Its like they just slapped him in the face and left him for dead, so that kinda sucks. But eventually they'll work on it because again they are at home and not int he office so it'll be a while.