Survivor rework
I may be new to the game but i know about the most used survivor perks, DH or SB, BT,DS. Those perks need some sort of balancing. Also there needs to be a "game chat" so people can communicate. But I'll get to that point later. Another point I'll get back to is the flashlight/toolbox meta.
First let's talk about both dead hard and sprint burst. While dead hard hasn't given me much of an issue so I can't speak about it. But sprint burst is way too strong. I have played both survivor and killer for many games and I have figured out that sprint burst kinda needs a nerf. Here are my adjustments to the perk
- Sprint Burst lasts 1 second instead of 3 (increases by half a second for each upgrade so 1, 1.5, 2)
- Sprint Burst also has a higher cooldown
- Sprint Burst like dead hard has a button you can press to activate it instead of it activating by just running
Secondly we have borrowed time. Borrowed time is a anti-camp/tunnel mechanic but it lasts too long IMO. Here are my changes for that perk
- Borrowed time should last 5, 7, 10 seconds but the deep wounds should have a longer time before you go down in case of tunnelers
Finally and my most hated perk as a killer main, Decisive Strike. It should be an anti-camp/tunnel mechanic but really its just a second chance if you lose a chase. Don't get me wrong it should stay a good perk but it shouldn't last so long to the point where any decent survivor can loop and stun you until you finally get them down and you get hit with that. So here are my changes to the perk
- Borrowed time last 15 seconds less(25,35,45)
Now I'm gonna keep this short and simple but to counter to amount of SWFs then we need an in game form of communication so that solo queues aren't so bad people only play in SWFs.
Now we get to the flashlight/toolbox meta or the gen rush. Basically people do as many gens as fast as possible to escape swiftly and without issue. This is what I think people mean by SWF is a problem. The generators need a time nerf. For example increase the time of the generators and add 5 more minutes to matches. Here are my changes
- Generator repair speed is nerfed by 63%, which means if a gen is being repaired by one person it will take 130 seconds
- This will promote a style of play where multiple people are working on gens leading to more chases and more cooperation(for this to work there needs to be a game chat)
I think these changes need a lot of time and money but if they do it it will make the game more balanced.
Comments