Just found this on the game map
Not sure if anyone has seen this but I got a good chuckle out of it
Not sure if anyone has seen this but I got a good chuckle out of it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What does it say? I cant read it... :(
"Who takes the time to read this is a real ?, hardcore player or have a lot of time to (waste?)"
Thats pretty cool
THX :D
I think the complete phrase is "Who takes the time to read this is a real deal"
Reminds me of Call of Duty: World at War on the Zombies map Verrukt, there's a sign that translated from German reads: "WARNING: All children left unattended will be sold to the circus."