Running out of Survivor Perk ideas BHVR?

So pretty simple any new survivor perks that are even worth equipping are going to be called crutch/2nd chance perks. See DS, SC, SB, DH, Etc and killers will say they are too strong. Let's bypass that completely.

New survivor perks for the winter chapter will be all about grinding experience points, shards, and bloodpoints,

1st perk You will receive 15, 20, 25% of your total bloodpoints for the round.
2nd perk You will receive 5, 10, 15% more experience for the round
3rd perk Your teammates not you will receive 5, 7, 10% more bloodpoints per round

Comments

  • More stealth perks would be nice. Reducing the blooddrop frequency. Muffling survivor footsteps. Widening scratchmarks. An active perk to lay down (hello claudette). Protection against aura reading. Just throwing in ideas

  • @weederick I like the ideas but stealth is being removed from the game .It seems every new idea they have includes aura reading(the new endgame idea, the freddy idea, Rancor, the previous BBQ, and bitter murmur). Other than the laying down which made me laugh( i want to lay down and get a Leatherface to trip over me with the chainsaw and cry)

  • Yep i'm a salty little ######### today!

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @weederick I like the ideas but stealth is being removed from the game .It seems every new idea they have includes aura reading(the new endgame idea, the freddy idea, Rancor, the previous BBQ, and bitter murmur). Other than the laying down which made me laugh( i want to lay down and get a Leatherface to trip over me with the chainsaw and cry)

    True true, also the built-in kindred. I liked the good ol' hide & seek more, it was more of a horror atmosphere pre bbq. Tripping killers would be fun, throwing pebbles was just the beginning haha

  • fcc2014 said:

    Yep i'm a salty little ######### today!

    Just today?? :p
  • @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

    Yep i'm a salty little ######### today!

    Just today?? :p

    More so!

  • @Weederick said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @weederick I like the ideas but stealth is being removed from the game .It seems every new idea they have includes aura reading(the new endgame idea, the freddy idea, Rancor, the previous BBQ, and bitter murmur). Other than the laying down which made me laugh( i want to lay down and get a Leatherface to trip over me with the chainsaw and cry)

    True true, also the built-in kindred. I liked the good ol' hide & seek more, it was more of a horror atmosphere pre bbq. Tripping killers would be fun, throwing pebbles was just the beginning haha

    Unless i can throw a rock and stun camping Leatherface's i'm not interested in that perk.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Weederick said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @weederick I like the ideas but stealth is being removed from the game .It seems every new idea they have includes aura reading(the new endgame idea, the freddy idea, Rancor, the previous BBQ, and bitter murmur). Other than the laying down which made me laugh( i want to lay down and get a Leatherface to trip over me with the chainsaw and cry)

    True true, also the built-in kindred. I liked the good ol' hide & seek more, it was more of a horror atmosphere pre bbq. Tripping killers would be fun, throwing pebbles was just the beginning haha

    Unless i can throw a rock and stun camping Leatherface's i'm not interested in that perk.

    Really? I've been playing survivor ptb just to throw rocks at killers faces :D Its so RUDE

  • @Weederick said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Weederick said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @weederick I like the ideas but stealth is being removed from the game .It seems every new idea they have includes aura reading(the new endgame idea, the freddy idea, Rancor, the previous BBQ, and bitter murmur). Other than the laying down which made me laugh( i want to lay down and get a Leatherface to trip over me with the chainsaw and cry)

    True true, also the built-in kindred. I liked the good ol' hide & seek more, it was more of a horror atmosphere pre bbq. Tripping killers would be fun, throwing pebbles was just the beginning haha

    Unless i can throw a rock and stun camping Leatherface's i'm not interested in that perk.

    Really? I've been playing survivor ptb just to throw rocks at killers faces :D Its so RUDE

    Does it stun them.

  • I wanna make this a reality!

  • Next perks we need:
    1 - become immune to lobby dodging
    2 - every time killer hits you while being hooked stuns the killer for 4 seconds
    3 - become immune to lagswitchers