So crutch perks...

I know survivors have some... Great perks, we'll call them, so let's give killers some second chance perks!

Dead harder- missed a swing? Press the active ability button instantly swing again

Decisive Penetration- Complete a difficult skill check while hanging a survivor for the first time to instantly summon the Entity!

My time- any survivor who would go into the deep wound stage from a base hit immediately goes down!

Breakable- a survivor isn't allowed to recover or heal from the dying state until they're hooked!

Clever adrenaline countername- all survivors are exposed and you.. g- nevermind.

Instant Bloodlust- see a survivor? Gain a haste boost to get up close and personal

Warm spine- survivor looking at you? Get a haste boost and 7% vaulting, breaking, etc.

I spent alot of thought and effort on this list hopefully the devs accept it🤗

Comments

  • Tranquilizer would probably be the name for the Adrenaline counter.

  • I was going to point out how absurd everything you said was. But you are either trolling or beyond help.

  • decisive gen-when a survivor finish a gen, instantly down said survivor and the gen fully repairs. Only becomes active when you see a gen because we have to balance it out

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1433563#Comment_1433563

    buddy.... I'm worried about you if you seriously can't tell that this is a joke

    Considering some of the ridiculous ######### I've read on these forums I can't be sure anymore.

  • What's funny is survivors actually DO have those perks, AND they have SIXTEEN (16!!!!) of them. So, even if those were real perks, killer can only hold 4 and wouldn't be so much of an issue.

    But you guys seeing the hypocrisy in here? This guy never touched killer and is spewing BS while having thousand of hours in easy mode.

  • @Dacrenon said:

    Tranquilizer would probably be the name for the Adrenaline counter.

    I was talking bout NOED

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I was going to point out how absurd everything you said was. But you are either trolling or beyond help.

    This was a joke. But it also shows that killers having counters to crutch perks... Isn't going to happen.