That moment when survivors stick around after dying to write a book
Just got this beauty and figured I'd share.
Just got this beauty and figured I'd share.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hes already bad enough, if he had a slowdown there hed be downright awful
why do survivors have to say junks unskillful? It must take tons of skill to hit that dh,ds,unbreakable.
I mean to be fair whatever you do you're dead against him
If you drop the pallet he can use his punishment of the damned and if not he can come straight out of it and m1. As a survivor its makes you feel like theres nothing to counter it
Feels like they should make it the same cooldown as huntress putting a hatchet away