Any news on Double bloodpoints

Is there any news on if we have another double bloodpoints event coming up
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • There's supposed to be one shortly. No exact date yet.
  • Peanits said:
    There's supposed to be one shortly. No exact date yet.
    Ok thank yiu
  • I bet next weekend. 
  • When did they actually confirm another double BP event? I know they said there’d be another BP event after the ######### show during the last one, but how do we know that wasn’t the summer BBQ event?

    Im not saying they didn’t, I’m genuinely curious and would love to see concrete talk from them about it.
  • When did they actually confirm another double BP event? I know they said there’d be another BP event after the ######### show during the last one, but how do we know that wasn’t the summer BBQ event?

    Im not saying they didn’t, I’m genuinely curious and would love to see concrete talk from them about it.
    They confirmed it on Twitter a long time ago. The only reason we’re having another one is for reparations for the delayed 2.0 console release.

    The Summer BBQ event was an entire seperate event. It was an event to earn exclusive cosmetics (which looked lame).

    Our BP icon would’ve been glowing if it was 2X BP.
  • I bet next weekend. 
    I bet in 2031
  • "

    What about the Double Bloodpoint event?

    This weekend's Double Bloodpoint event will still happen on all platforms as it was originally planned.

    We understand that this timing won't allow PS4 NA players to optimize their bloodpoint spending on the new content and we apologize for that. The process we just went through for Certification took longer than what we planned but is finally behind us.

    To make up for the PS4 NA player's inconvenience, we have added an additional Double Bloodpoint event to our event schedule this summer, stay tuned for the dates!

    Thank you for your understanding,
    the Dead by Daylight team"

    -not_queen


  • I bet next weekend. 
    I bet in 2031
    Lmao I'll jot that date down so I can break out the old ps4 (cuz by then surely we will be on ps16) 
  • @Peanits said:
    There's supposed to be one shortly. No exact date yet.

    That's amazing, I love you <3

  • This content has been removed.
  • I bet next weekend. 
    I bet my 4k on it!